Need a new job? Our professional resume writers prepare resumes, cover letters, selection criteria responses and LinkedIn profiles that will put you ahead of the rest. Tap into our employment expertise - contact our team of over 40 writers and win that interview
With over 100 branches across Australia and internationally, Successful Resumes offers over 20 years of experience preparing resumes, CVs, cover letters and key selection criteria responses. We understand the employment process and what you need to do to stand out from the crowd.
Allow us to help you with important career decisions and tap into our vast knowledge of Australian employers and recruiters. We know what employers are looking for and how the recruitment process works. We’ll share this valuable insight with you, and provide you with the tools you need to successfully secure your next position or career change.
Whether you’re a senior executive seeking a board directorship, a shift supervisor pursuing a management role, the recipient of a redundancy package, a tradesperson looking for a new position or a graduate starting your first role, we can help you achieve your career goals.
We also work with newly arrived migrants, returning expats and people whose needs may differ from the mainstream.
Our team of over 40 highly experienced, professional and ethical resume writers prepare expert job applications and provide you with employment advice to make sure you stand out from the crowd.
With over 100 branches around the world including America, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom and New Zealand, we can assist clients throughout Australia and around the globe.
Through our detailed and highly personalised process, we provide guidance with your job search and help you with choices that impact your career development.
- CVs and resumes
- Cover letters
- Key selection criteria responses
- LinkedIn profiles
- Interview and career coaching
- We provide online, phone and/or face-to-face access to our team of expert writers
- Our experienced team offer an individual, personal approach where each product and service is tailored to your needs
- We strive to ensure your resume is compliant with industry standards including Applicant Tracking Systems
- We provide fully editable versions of your resumes, cover letters and selection criteria responses
- An established quality assurance process
- An obligation-free critique of your existing resume against our Quality Standards on request
- Extensive experience across all professions, industry areas and trade occupations
- Vast experience in meeting private, commercial and government sector requirements
- Insight into the recruitment, employment and selection process
- Information and advice to assist you at the interview stage
Get your FREE COPY of
our new eBook on resume tips
Discover the SECRETS that get your resume noticed
Successful Resumes International is highly experienced in working with people with special needs.
We successfully help people overcome unique barriers faced when applying for jobs. This includes people of mature age, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, people with disabilities and others challenged by the job search process.